Join us for the last market of the 2016 season this Saturday 9/24/16, 9am to 1pm in the Mill Pond parking lot
This Sat (9/24) we have a great line up of our lovely, weekly vendors:
- Applefield Farm will have a rainbow variety of vegetables, pumpkins, and squashes for your Fall enjoyment.
- Visit the Cookie Lady Treats, located near the entrance, and pick up a single cookie to enjoy or a package to take home.
- Nagog Hill will have a colorful variety of fruit and honey for you sweet tooth.
- The Bake Shoppe, one of our new vendors this year, will have a delicious assortment of baked goods that are as enjoyable to look at as they are to eat.
- Brigham Farm Stand and Greenhouse will have a variety of vegetables and flowers to pick up and add to your bounty.
- Balance Rock Farm, located next to the music tent, has freshly laid eggs and locally sourced meat and milk.
- Smell the fresh-brewed, pour-over coffee offered up by Muddy Water Coffee Roasters too. Sip on a hot or cold cup as you peruse the market!
Joining us this week near The Bake Shoppe, will be Maynard Quail. These small eggs are delicious to eat and delightful to look upon. We also welcome back Brookfield Candle Co., and the Sudbury Valley Trustees will be at the Community Table. There is a variety of Kids’ events happening too! Jam Time will be at the market with balloon animals and other events along with Happy Healthy Kids Fitness Studio doing some fun activities to get the kids moving. The Maynard Family Association will be holding their annual costume sale and swap that benefits Open Table. New to the market this Sat, will be Photography by Brent Mathison, a Maynard artist and part of Artspace and 6 Bridges Gallery. Come view his stunning selection of photographs available for purchase.
All this and more at our last market of the season in the Mill Pond lot. Enjoy it all while listening to the Mill Town Rounders who will play from 10am-11:30am. There will be one more date for the market (10/1), but the market will have moved up the street a bit near the CVS, to join and be apart of MaynardFest on Sat 10/1.
Come celebrate the 2016 season with us on Sat 9/24. Bring a friend, tell a friend. Enjoy!